Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Can't put down Beautiful Outlaw

I've only managed to read the first few chapters of Beautiful Outlaw by John Eldredge, but I'm already gaining a deeper and more meaningful understanding of Jesus.  John has such a great ability to make the Biblical accounts something that I can relate to, putting things into an understandable perspective from 2,000 years away.

John's Ransomed Heart Ministries also has lots of free resources to go with the book, including videos, audio podcasts, and readers guides.

If you are interesting in seeing a side of Jesus not often highlighted and exhorted, I hope you'll join me in reading Beautiful Outlaw by John Eldredge.

www.beautifuloutlaw.net

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Outlaw inspires me to relate to Jesus in new ways, like many of John's other books. Beautiful Outlaw focuses on the "man" in the personality of the God-man, namely Jesus. John Eldredge describes how the humanity of Jesus is God's beautiful solution that enables us to relate to him personally.

    ReplyDelete